- Revise and learn new bony, muscular and fascial anatomy of the lumbar spine & SI joints
- Learn Postural, movement and stability assessments for the lumbo pelvis
- Learn relevant safety guidelines for various conditions
- Learn and apply concepts of integrated spinal stabilization for the lumbo pelvis (bandhas, an in depth analysis of the “myth” of core stability)
- Learn the significance of pelvic micro movements to enhance flexibility and stability.
- Integrate with an understanding of breathing
Next Durban event
Next Johannesburg event