- This event has passed.
Holistic Functional Anatomy – The Lumbo-Pelvic Complex – Cape Town May
28th May 2016 @ 9:00 am - 29th May 2016 @ 4:00 pm| R2000
- Revise and learn new bony, muscular and fascial anatomy of the lumbar spine & SI joints.
- Learn Postural, movement and stability assessments for the lumbo pelvis
- Learn relevant safety guidelines for various conditions.
- Learn and apply concepts of integrated spinal stabilization for the lumbo pelvis (bandhas, an in depth analysis of the “myth” of core stability).
- Learn the significance of pelvic micro movements to enhance flexibility and stability.
- Integrate with an understanding of breathing.