- This event has passed.
Cervical Spine and Head: Functional Anatomy – Jhb December
10th December 2016 @ 8:30 am - 11th December 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Innate Integrity Workshop 2: Cervical Spine and Head
In workshop two Dr Nell and Dr Fabre will take you up into the complexity of the spine and head, exploring the intricate interplay with our jaw, vision and much more.
In this workshop you will:
- Revise and learn new bony, muscular & fascial anatomy.
- Learn Postural and movement assessments for the head & neck
- Learn relevant safety guidelines for various conditions
- Learn and apply concepts of integrated spinal stabilization for the neck
- Learn and apply concepts of visual direction (drshti) to enhance practice
- Learn the significance of the “sub occipital triad” for practice
- Apply various adjustments to the head, neck, jaw & eyes for relaxation and enhanced practice.