Cervical Spine and Head Complex – Functional Anatomy for Movement Teachers
- Revise and learn new bony, muscular & fascial anatomy.
- Learn Postural and movement assessments for the head & neck
- Learn relevant safety guidelines for various conditions
- Learn and apply concepts of integrated spinal stabilization for the neck
- Learn and apply concepts of visual direction (drshti) to enhance practice
- Learn the significance of the “sub occipital triad” for practice
- Apply various adjustments to the head, neck, jaw & eyes for relaxation and enhanced practice.
29 & 30 October 196 Victoria Road, Woodstock, Cape Town